Look Into My Crystal Ball October 10, 2015 14:46
Here at PBHQ we are all about using tools to aid in self realization. While meditation can be a wonderful practice sometimes it can be difficult to quiet the voices in our head telling us to check our phones, remember to pick up xyz from the market, or to re-watch The Jinx on HBOnow for the ninth time. Enter: Crystal Ball. Having an object to put our attention on helps to focus and more importantly, makes us feel spooky AF.
If you're new to scrying, here's how to do it:
- Cleanse your crystal ball using warm water and mild soap. Bonus points: smudge with a sage wand.
- Charge your crystal ball in the light of the full moon.
- Create an environment conducive to deep reflection. A clean, dark room is ideal for this practice.
- Place the ball on a dark surface to reduce outside reflections.
Get to gazing
- Relax and clear your mind as best as possible. The images in the ball come from your subconscious mind so an uncluttered brain is important.
- Take the crystal in your hands and meditate a moment on your intentions.
- Place the ball back in the stand and begin to gaze into it, allowing your eyes to lose focus and your vision to blur.
- In time images and symbols will appear before you, a reflection of your mind's eye. Do not try to make sense of them, just make a mental note and allow them to pass.
- Once you are done, gently put the ball away.
- Take time to write out thoughts on your scrying and make sense of the messages revealed.